Sign Installation Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Sign Installer to join our growing team at Signgrafx in Dallas TX. This person is responsible for supervising the installation crew on-site to ensure the crew’s safety, quality of the installation, and effective communication with all parties. Installer
– Install Channel Letters, retrofit signs with LED’s, monument signs, work Lift boom or crane to install pole signs and repair light and wiring.
– Use hand tools, power tools, and other equipment to complete installations
– Measure and cut materials to ensure proper fit and alignment
– Inspect finished installations for quality and accuracy
– Troubleshoot and resolve any issues or problems that arise during the installation process
– Communicate effectively with team members and customers regarding project status and updates
– Follow all safety protocols and guidelines to ensure a safe working environment
- Sign installation and service experience – (Sign Electrician license required)
- Able to read and understand detailed shop drawings, site plans, and sign location drawings.
- Ability to install custom sign cabinets, canopies, monuments, pylon signs, etc.
- Troubleshooting & servicing a variety of fluorescent, LED, and neon lighting displays/fixtures.
- Must know how to weld and cut with a torch.
- Sign electrical knowledge.
- Ability to apply or learn to vinyl and install interior signs.
- Willingness to work at heights over 100′
- Must have the ability to adapt to various working environments.
- Previous experience in installation or a related field is preferred but not required.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Physical stamina to perform manual labor tasks and lift heavy objects if necessary.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity as an Installer, we encourage you to apply. We offer competitive pay, training, and opportunities for career growth within our company. Join our team today!
Note: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or qualifications required for the job.