Outside Sales Representative
Signgrafx is seeking Outside Sales Professionals to lead our market expansion Print and Signage in the Texas area. Signgrafx offers the best-in-class solution, we offer turnkey solutions from design through installation.
The Outside Sales professional will drive account acquisition and growth from initial contact to multiple-year agreements as well as managing and growing existing relationships. The successful candidate will be energetic, self-driven and a resilient sales professional possessing excellent communication skills and a hunger to drive revenue growth through new customer acquisitions Are you a go-getter, the one out in the field uncovering opportunities? As an Outside Sales Professional at Signgrafx, you will not only be managing the client relationship but also managing and executing active projects for the client.
Responsibilities for Outside Sales Professional:
- Builds and fosters relationships and a network of referrals in the assigned district to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Develops and maintains a database of qualified leads using proven sales strategies/techniques.
- Deliver products to customers or set up installation as needed.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with customers.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients using various Signgrafx products.
- Have a strong grasp of your clients’ needs and anticipate opportunities for future sales.
- Maintains accurate documentation for sales and prospecting activities and provides status reports as needed.
- Complete all paperwork and follow established center procedures from initiation through completion of a project (i.e., Work Order, credit approvals, POS entry, pre-payment collection, artwork approval, delinquent account collection, reporting)
- Identify and resolve customer satisfaction issues.
- Establish and maintain effective team relationships with all support departments.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
- Participate in and practice the Signgrafx sales mentality of “Extreme Ownership”.
- Constantly be looking for sales opportunities for the center.
- Answer incoming calls.
- Assist at the front counter as needed.
- Understand the sales process enough to consult with customers to determine project needs and solutions.
- Have a strong understanding of Permitting and PO Process
- Strong Graphic design experience including Adobe illustrator and Photoshop.
- Social media marketing experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Proven success in developing new business and generating sales leads within an assigned sale territory.
- Must possess excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Exceptional organization skills to maximize route planning.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills must be able to effectively communicate with external and internal customers.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Prior sign industry experience preferred but not required.
- Graphic Design experience – Adobe Illustrator, Photo shop etc.
- Proficiency with contact-management software (CRM)
- Understanding of construction and contract industry a plus
Our Outside Sales Reps enjoy:
- Fulfilling work that presents new challenges and exciting opportunities every day of the week.
- Training and support
- Base pay + bonus incentive opportunity
- Discounts on personal apparel and Prints
- Warm inbound lead opportunities
- Leadership that welcomes ideas and feedback on how to make the sales process better or more successful.